Year 2 – Home Use
Color flags, explore maps, watch videos, color pictures, make crafts. It's all here for the K-5th grade child to discover the world with geography. Year 2 has 32 weeks of downloadable, PDF lessons. Click here to see the countries included in Year 2.
Let's Go Geography can be used from 1 to 3 years to discover countries & uninhabited regions on all 7 continents. Make Travel Journals with a 3-ring binder and keep a notebook of your adventures. The variety of activities in each lesson appeals to all learning styles. New to Let's Go? Click here to see pictures and more detail!
Kids look forward to learning geography with this engaging curriculum. Learn by watching linked videos, looking at photos while reading short blocks of highlighted information, and/or reading & looking at pictures from library books. Creative activities complement learning and include maps, flags, coloring, crafts, & more.
After you Create your Account and Purchase Year 2, you have Immediate Access to all Downloadable, PDF lessons for the 32-week plan. This Access is for 2 calendar years, meaning you have 2 full years to download all the lessons in this plan.
“Let’s Go Geography…facilitates the kind of holistic learning that I love! Through the base of world geography, students are exploring various skills and subjects including coloring, writing, maps, flags, crafts and culture.” Amy, The Write Balance
“I’ve been really impressed with this curriculum and it has fulfilled my search for finding a grade-appropriate world geography program that actually teaches the countries of the world. “ Brenda, Counting Pinecones
For me, as the teacher, the best part of this geography curriculum was that it was pretty much open and go. Other than a bit of printing and gathering supplies for the craft/create activity, everything is right there. There are also suggestions for how to modify the activities for younger or older students.” Homeschool Blogger, The Gift of Chaos
“Once we started Let’s Go Geography, [my children] were pleasantly surprised how much fun it can be. …we adapted it to be used for our 8th grader as well. …it has been a wonderful experience.” Betty, Let's Get Real
“I had already purchased a different geography curriculum for this school year, and while it’s lovely too, I have decided to set it aside for a year and use Let’s Go Geography! This program better suited to my wide age range this year, it is so easy to implement, and it is just plain fun! Brittney, Mom's Heart
Wondering what Supplies you will need? Here's the answer:
- Copy Paper & access to a Printer
- access to a Computer (to watch videos and read more)
- Typical Craft Supplies (i.e., colored paper, scissors, tape, glue, crayons, & paint to start. Some crafts will need other misc. things.)
- 3-Ring Binder (about 1" for flags, maps, coloring, and crafts)
- Dividers for the Binder, 1 for each Continent (buy them or make them)
- Atlas not required, but recommended for 3rd grade+ (we prefer Geography of the World, available on this page)
Please Click to read our FAQ's on this page!
This Membership is for Year 2 - Home Use -, which includes 32 downloadable, PDF Lessons.
- Each Lesson is about 35 pages & includes printable Student pages.
- You receive Immediate Access to ALL Lessons in your Membership.
- The Curriculum can be used for multiple students on multiple grade levels.
- Wondering What Supplies Do I Need? Click the FAQ tab on this page!
For Home/Homeschool Use. Click here for Schools & Co-ops.
You receive 2 years of Access with this Membership, meaning you can Download all Lessons in this Membership for 2 full years after Date of Purchase.