This Membership is for the Year 1 Lifetime Plan - Home Use -, which includes Immediate, Lifetime Access to all 32 downloadable, PDF Lessons.
With the Lifetime option, your Access to this product never expires for the lifetime of this product on this website!
As a Bonus Gift, you will receive downloadable, printable Travel Journal Covers to help you start Notebooking your way around the world!
This Membership is for Lifetime Access to Year 1 - Home Use -, which includes 32 downloadable, PDF Lessons.
Discover Creative Geography for Creative Kids with Let’s Go Geography ! This award-winning, digital Geography curriculum shows K-5th grades the globe like they’ve never seen it before.
- Color flags, explore maps, watch videos, color pictures, make crafts. Kids learn with hands-on activities for every learning style.
- Year 1 has 32 downloadable PDF lessons. Each lesson is approximately 35 pages long.
- Year 1 lessons feature: (N. America) USA the Northeast, USA Hawaii, Canada, Haiti, Nicaragua, Belize, Greenland; (S. America) Chile, Colombia, Ecuador; (Europe) Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Hungary; (Africa) South Africa, Libya, Tanzania, Ghana; (Asia) Afghanistan, Iran, China, Mongolia, Cambodia, Philippines, Thailand; (Oceania) New Zealand; PLUS 4 Review Lessons
- As a Bonus Gift, you will receive downloadable, printable Travel Journal covers to help you start notebooking your way around the world.
- One curriculum can be used with multiple students in multiple grade levels.
After you Create your Account and Purchase Year 1, you have Immediate Access to all its Downloadable, PDF lessons.
You receive Lifetime Access with this Membership, meaning your Access to this product never expires for the lifetime of this product on this website!
“Let’s Go Geography…facilitates the kind of holistic learning that I love! Through the base of world geography, students are exploring various skills and subjects including coloring, writing, maps, flags, crafts and culture.”
Amy, The Write Balance
“I’ve been really impressed with this curriculum and it has fulfilled my search for finding a grade-appropriate world geography program that actually teaches the countries of the world. “
Brenda, Counting Pinecones
“Once we started Let’s Go Geography, [my children] were pleasantly surprised how much fun it can be. …we adapted it to be used for our 8th grader as well. …it has been a wonderful experience.”
Betty, Let's Get Real
For me, as the teacher, the best part of this geography curriculum was that it was pretty much open and go. Other than a bit of printing and gathering supplies for the craft/create activity, everything is right there. There are also suggestions for how to modify the activities for younger or older students.”
Homeschool Blogger, The Gift of Chaos
“I had already purchased a different geography curriculum for this school year, and while it’s lovely too, I have decided to set it aside for a year and use Let’s Go Geography! This program better suited to my wide age range this year, it is so easy to implement, and it is just plain fun!
Brittney, Mom's Heart
>> First, be sure to read this page for more information! <<
A common question is "What supplies will I need?" Here's the answer!
- Copy Paper & access to a Printer
- access to a Computer (to watch videos and read more)
- Typical Craft Supplies (i.e., colored paper, scissors, tape, glue, crayons, & paint to start. Some crafts will need other misc. things.)
- 3-Ring Binder (about 1" for flags, maps, coloring, and crafts)
- Dividers for the Binder, 1 for each Continent (included in Year 2)
- Atlas not required, but recommended for 3rd grade+ (we prefer Geography of the World, available on this page)