Open a PDF
All Let’s Go Geography lessons come in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader to open a PDF file, so if you don’t have that, download Adobe Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Adobe Reader is free…although you may want to uncheck the boxes for the “companion products” they’d like to download to your computer at the same time. Just a heads-up!
IMPORTANT!! Sometimes on a brand-new download of Adobe Reader, you will find that your links don’t work. If that happens, do this (you only need to do it once) —
- Open your new Adobe Reader.
- Click EDIT in the toolbar
- Scroll down and click PREFERENCES
- Find TRUST MANAGER in the list and click
- See the “INTERNET ACCESS FROM PDF…” link? Click CHANGE SETTINGS.
- Click “ALLOW PDF FILES TO ACCESS ALL WEB SITES“
- You are done! Your links should be fine now. You should not have to do this again.