All Let’s Go Geography lessons come in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader to open a PDF file, so if you don’t have that, download Adobe Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Adobe Reader is free…although you may want to uncheck the boxes for the “companion products” they’d like to download to your computer at the same time. Just a heads-up!
IMPORTANT!! Sometimes on a brand-new download of Adobe Reader, you will find that your links don’t work. If that happens, do this (you only need to do it once) —
- Open your new Adobe Reader.
- Click EDIT in the toolbar
- Scroll down and click PREFERENCES
- Find TRUST MANAGER in the list and click
- See the “INTERNET ACCESS FROM PDF…” link? Click CHANGE SETTINGS.
- Click “ALLOW PDF FILES TO ACCESS ALL WEB SITES“
- You are done! Your links should be fine now. You should not have to do this again.
If you have trouble with PDF links that won’t return you to the lesson, the problem is probably the browser you are using (such as Firefox, Chrome, etc.). To solve this, either switch browsers OR download the lesson to your computer and open it from there.